Your privacy is important to us. We follow a few simple and clear guidelines:
- We do not collect any personal information without your explicit consent.
- We do not store any personal information in our servers.
- We do not share any personal information with any third party.
- We do not ask for or collect any personal information, unless you voluntarily share it during communication as a form of comment, question, or bug report. We only use such communications to serve you better.
Here are the details.
- What we call personal information: Personal information is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact you individually. Examples of personal information include your name, email, or location information.
- What personal information we collect: We don't collect any personal information. During normal communication you may voluntarily share some personal information. We only use those to serve you better.
- What personal information we require: We never will ask you to share your personal information without your explicit consent. We may request some information while communicating with you, for example, to solve a problem.
- How we use your personal information: We only use whatever information you share to serve you better. For example, we may use those to solve a problem, or to send you a notification when we have some information that you requested, or on rare occasions, we may share information that is useful to you.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- What we call non-personal information: Non-personal data is any information that does not uniquely identify you as an individual.
- What non-personal information we collect: We only collect the minimal information that is needed to provide you the service when you visit our sites or use our products or apps. Examples of such non-personal information include those that web browsers and servers typically make available when you visit our site: the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. We may also collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to our websites. We may collect error logs from the apps when you send us a bug report.
- How we use non-personal information: We only use the non-personal to provide service or to improve your experience with our products. We never share such information with third party.
Cookies and Ads
Last updated: March 31, 2014